Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Last posted for history of Auburn Football

This will be my last post for this project i got to get to working cause i do not have enough time to no i to do no work i got to get this going on process. I am hoping to be done with my website by sometime this week or sometime this weekend or next weekend so i really need to get this work i will be working hard to get all of this stuff done so i really hope that if i can get this all before next week that would be a really good thing cause i have to to make a posted for my final thing for my project and its worth lots of points so i really hope to get done with this website by neither this week or sometime this week. I have really like do this project cause its just a fun way to learn more about the history of Auburn Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment